Shop with our partners below to support the Food Bank this holiday season!
Food Lion- Holiday Boxes
- Give hope for the holidays! Visit your local Food Lion to purchase and donate a $5 food box or make a cash donation at the register November 11-December 15 to help provide meals for your neighbors in need. Visit foodlion.com/feeds to learn more.
Dewey’s Gift & Give Campaign
- During Dewey’s Gift & Give Campaign 50% of your purchase will be donated to the Food Bank! Visit https://www.deweys.com/foodbankcentraleastern to learn more and pick out some delicious treats!
Lowes Foods- Friends Feeding Friends
- This Holiday Season you can support the Food Bank by participating in Lowes Foods Friends Feeding Friends program by purchasing pre-packaged donation bags of non-perishable Lowes Foods items, buying and giving non-perishable food items to in-store donation bins, or providing cash donations. This campaign will run through December 29, 2020. Visit https://www.lowesfoods.com/en/Community/Friends-Feeding-Friends to learn more.
Harris Teeter- Round-Up Campaign
- This Holiday Season you can support the Food Bank by donating at participating Harris Teeters during their Harvest Feast Round Up Campaign from Nov. 18 – Dec. 29, 2020. Visit https://www.harristeeter.com/round-up to learn more.
Kendra Scott- Giving Tuesday Give Back Event
- On Giving Tuesday on 12/1 shop at Kendra Scott in Southpoint Mall in Durham, NC between 4-6pm and 20% of your purchase will be donated to the Food Bank. Click HERE to RSVP for the event.
- Want to support from home? Use code GIVEBACK-0BF9 on KendraScott.com on December 1st or 2nd, and 20% of your online purchase will be donated as well!
Want to add your give-back promotion to this page? Click here to view our Cause Marketing Guidelines and learn more about how your brand can support our Food Bank. Please email Tessa Johnson at email@example.com with questions or to learn more.