Shop with our partners below to support the Food Bank!
- Eastcut Sandwich Bar will be collecting donations for us here at the Food Bank starting 6/1 and running through July 31st. Customers can donate when they check out through their online ordering page here.
- On Wednesday 6/30, they will also be donating 10% of their sales to the Food Bank
- Auction Direct will be running their ” Christmas in July” promotion from July 14th through July 25th where they will be donating $20 per vehicle sold to us here at the Food Bank. Visit their website here for more details!
Raleigh’s 13 Tacos and Taps is hosting their first ever “Margarita Battle” to benefit the Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina. The battle features local food bloggers Cecilia “Cece” Moreno of Food Diary of A City Girl and Nancy Thapa. The two bloggers have created their own unique margaritas that will be featured at 13 Tacos and Taps from July 27th-Aug. 7th. For each cocktail sold, $1 will be donated to the Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina to help combat hunger in the community. The “Margarita Battle” winner will be announced on Aug. 7th on 13 Tacos and Taps’ social media platforms and will be determined by which margarita was the top seller. The two margaritas up for battle:
1. “Tamarind Margarita” by Cece Moreno of Food Diary of A City Girl This margarita features tamarind pulp simple syrup using sour tamarind pods. Served in a rocks glass with a Tajín coated rim.
2. “OOO-Out of Office” by Nancy Thapa Mango and passionfruit margarita topped with diced mangoes, mint and a black salt rim.
Want to add your give-back promotion to this page? Click here to view our Cause Marketing Guidelines and learn more about how your brand can support our Food Bank. Please email Tessa Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to learn more.