Due to COVID-19, there are active locations across our service area providing free grab-and-go meals for children. We will be updating the list as often as needed.
- Food will be distributed by volunteers at curbside or other designated area to minimize safety concerns.
- Social distancing is to be enforced by all.
- The food will be placed in safe and sanitized food containers.
- You will not be required to show ID.
- Children do not have to be present with you to pick up food.
Any organizations interested in filling a need and setting up meal pick up location(s) in our service area can submit a request to serve meals for kids.
More places to find food:
Anyone in our 34-county service area who needs help with food can visit our Food Finder page to look up local members of our partner agency network. (Live outside our service area? Find your local food bank here.)
More ways to give help:
As we shift our inventory to be as nimble as possible to meet the ever-changing need, funds are the resource we need most. They allow us to make purchases in bulk, and tailor our operation as needed in the weeks and months.
Also, the Food Bank greatly relies on our volunteers, especially in times of crisis. If you are a healthy adult and want to volunteer, you can self-schedule a shift at foodbankcenc.org/volunteer